miercoles, el 3 de agosto de 2011

Buenos noches. Home from our pelicula and have already eaten la cena as well.

8 Minutos Antes de Morir…not a bad pelicula, it had some good twists but a few boring sections. We gave it the Bexico/Bubba 5 out of 7 rating.

And la cena…pollo roti from Che y papas. Reheated the pollo in the horno and added some extra spice…good eating.

Not much to report here. Bexico was busy all day long…even woke up early to put in some extra hours on the films. She did take time out for her workout and some very sunny alberca time, but it is 945pm and she is still at it in her oficina!!

And just discovered on one of her clients websites…her finished monkey animation!! We have not attached a link to the client's website as Bexico is very unhappy with the quality of the downloaded film. 


But here is a link to Bexico's Facebook page which shows the animation in all it's glory. It will be the August 3 entry. Enjoy!!


Hmmm…we have not heard from this client in a few weeks and still owes Bexico some $$. Hello phone call from the Magicjack!!

And for those that do not know about MJ.


Of course it is VOIP…so if you have crappy internet service (ahem), it doesn’t always work. But…I did use it to call mi hermano’s BC cell phone number and from Huatulco Mexico, using a BC MJ number, I spoke to him in the back of a taxi in Singapore…crystal clear.

Must mention that we were put onto the MJ by Rick & Heidi!!

As for el gimnasio, I had a great workout, still working on “white trash” with Fermin though!! Ja ja ja A quick stroll through town and another good catch up with the boys at the joyeria. It was good to see the joyeria that had been robbed, had all it’s jewelry back and they were restocking the shelves.

Moises y Samuel keep asking about the long board or the iPod that they are hoping I will bring back to Mexcio. Moises prefers the iPod and he knows he needs to give me the deets before I go.

As we were outside talking, Samuel eye’d my zapatos. All about the training shoes down here. For the 10th time, he asked how much they cost. For the 10th time I was evasive as I don’t want to be known as the “rico” one. But knowing that after we head norte, I am not using the pair I was wearing, I asked if he wanted them. Big smile and the answer sí.

Good peeps all around.

Business looks to be up at the joyeria, or at least more peeps are browsing, and that meant it was a quick chat.

Grabbed some platanos and headed home for alberca time. Beautiful blue sky, much better then the overcast situation we awoke to. And sometime last night we also had some lluvia.

Despues de alberca, but antes el pelicula, I had some errands to run.

Off to Fonatur to drop off the recycling. It was 430pm, quitting time for Fonatur, and some 200 hombres y their mochilas (backpacks), were waiting patiently for their buses. I had 400 eyes on me. I smiled and went about my negocio.

Then off to see mis amigos de Nissan. I was invited to both another partido de rapido (esta noche) AND on sábado, some postre to celebrate the primero cumpleaños of Tony’s hija. I could not make the partido due to our pelicula, and will put some thought into the shin dig. The only issue? It is an hour away in Pochutla….long way to go for cake.

Tony also has his 150cc chopper back from the paint shop (ja ja ja), and he really wants to show it to me. More things to do proxima semana!!

Off to Che and then home for ensaladas and then the movie.

And you are caught up.

Fotos are sparse.

A turismo autobus.


Before clase de español, I thought “rentame” was just a misspelled word, but now I know better. Renta is the verbo (from rentar) and me is the pronoun, and in español, they put the words together, thus rentame. It still means rent me!!! Ja ja ja

And today he has found a shirt to match the uva!!


Know what you call the base of the bed?


Base de la cama!!

And while Bexico was Skyping with a client, I took some ropa to the lavenderia and was followed back upstairs by Gato Negro. I gave her some leche and put the bowl near Bexico’s oficina as a distraction for Bexico.

I return an hour later from Che etc, and where is Gato Negro?


Hello? Of course!!

Mañana? No se. But whatever we end up doing, we will enjoy it!!

Saludos

No comments:

Post a Comment