jueves, el 4 de agosto de 2011


Buenos noches.

1035pm and I am just finished watching the Clint pelicula, Unforgiven. Great flick.

And at 1035pm, what is the temperature? A balmy 29 grados!! Hard to believe that in 6 weeks we will need to think about wearing pants…and Bexico will need to think about shoes!! Wonder if her feet have gotten bigger due to niño?

A good day, as planned and expected. Bexico is still hard at work in the oficina and has spent many hours in there today.

Me? El gimnasio, where Galdino spooked me while I was working out. He asked how I was doing etc and then with a very serious look on his face, asked me if I had been talking to Rosa.

Remember Galdino? Muscled up, may have a temper, looks sinster…that hombre? I told him sí and he asked me if she was coming back to work. Huh? He told ME that she wasn’t. Keep me out of it. Ja ja ja

Took a different route home, so I could stop off at Jessicas Toys y plasticos. This tienda has a little bit (hee x 3) of everything. I needed some workout toalla (towels) and a present for hija de Tony.

Scored on both…good toalla fpr $110 pesos and a peluche (plush animal) for $55 pesos.

We had lots of sunshine, so off to the alberca and then we hit up the lavenderia and Fruver for verdura. The wash was not ready so I will pick it up mañana, and also left them my whites.

Muslo pollo con papas para la cena.

And that amigos, was the day.

Fotos?

Look who came calling this morning (and anoche...last night... while I was on an iChat with mis padres).



I was headed out and we left him some leche, but he did not want it. Seems like he just wanted our company. And at 4pm…he returned again.

You know the town is tranquilo when the parque looks like this.


Peeps must be on vacation as school starts soon.

This sign states that the government is spending money on upgrading the physical plant of the school.


They have tons of schools here…many in need of repair.

This was the clima looking at the montaña.


It looked like it was coming to town and was going to spoil alberca time.

But, this was the clima we experienced above La Crucecita for the day.


Kids still play marbles?


Spotted on the walk to Jessica Toys, look at the size of this arbol.


And throw in a few palm trees with the blue sky, to make sure everyone remembers where we are!! Ja ja ja


And last but not least…the gaz hombres. Here you can see their camion parked out front of an apartment building.


And what goes up, must come down.


I do not know how much they weigh full or empty, but 4 flights of stairs with those tanques? Yikes.

Is it already viernes? Wow.

Mañana, Bexico will be busy as usual…she is almost done the Scoops animation!!

I have to hit Nissan to give Tony the regalo and explain we will not be making it to his hija’s shin dig. I also really want to pick out the lavadora y secadora and ensure they fit etc.

And of course we will see what else falls in our lap!!

Have a great viernes!!

Bexico y Marco

No comments:

Post a Comment