jueves, el 11 de agosto de 2011


Buenos tardes!!

430pm and we have hit 35,5 grados and more like 45 with humido!! I have NO idea how some Mexicans can be wearing jeans and long sleeve shirts and NOT sweat!!

Why am I starting the blog entry at 430pm? It was an early end to the day as the camera is acting up. Ugh. I am pretty sure it is the charger again. I charged the pila (battery) yesterday, and then today when I went to take my first shot of the day, it was dead.

I am thinking that mi repair hombre might not have fixed it, but managed to get the lights on the charger to work again? Looks like I will end up with a new charger…hopefully it can wait and I can get a Canon one in Canada.

Bexico and I agree that we are truly enjoying La Crucecita and the whole Mexican lifestyle, but are jonesing to get our villas built. The condos are fine, the pool is nice when it isn’t smogged in and we like being able to take our stroll through town, but we want our own place and the ability to stay cool via the oceano breezes.

Not hating…just stating!!

Down one camera pila and missing a sock!! I picked up my blancos from the lavenderia and I am missing one sock!! Went back and the senorita says there was only one brought in dirty. Ugh. She will keep an eye out for it…not holding my breath.

What else is missing? Our electric bill. Normally it is here by now and we pay it right away so as to not come home and find our power cut off and the food in the fridge spoiled. We pay via an ATM type of machine and mañana I will see if it accepts our número de servicio, and lets me pay that way.

Mañana is also Día de los Taxis and I will ensure the camera is working for that!! I saw several tiendas selling colored ribbons and bows, to match the colors and sitios of the local taxis. Stay tuned for fotos.

La cena is finished!! Pizzas all around.

Our day? Nothing extra for me, but I will spend some time on our inmigracion file tonite.

Bexico has been very busy and with 830pm temperatures at 32,5 grados, she is in her oficina with the a/c on!!

Nothing new on her trabajo (work) front, but did get paid the balance of her contract for the Scoops pelicula. Money is always a good thing!!

Guess who I had an email from? Mi amigo Ghimbeli!! He is loco as loco can be, but may be coming to town for a visit. I told him he has 5 weeks…he better hurry!!

Mañana is viernes…the week is coming to an end!! Hoping for another sunny day like today…perfect for alberca time!! El gimnasio y Día de los Taxis…a full day!!

Hasta mañana.

No comments:

Post a Comment