viernes, el 14 de marzo de 2014


Buenos tardes!!

Just a few minutos of traniquilo time before the familia comes back from playa Santa Cruz, and we get ready to go out to Los Portales para la cena.

I am not sure Max understands the ability he has to make his parents feel important, but he does a great job of it. Let me explain.

Every day when I leave the familia in the bedroom for leche y books, whether it be for siesta or bedtime, I always ask for a besito, and the same goes when I am headed out the door for el gimnasio.

In the bedroom, I get the besito 99% of the time when I ask, and the other 1% comes after Max says no to me, and I say, ok...and let him know how much I love his besitos. And as I head out of the bedroom, the lil'man says "kiss" and all is well in the world.

Today as I was headed to el gimnasio, Max was "cooking" in the cocina and did not want to give me a besito. I am not going to force the lil'dude to give me a kiss, so I tell him I love him, miss the besito and off I go.

Now, this all leads into the best part of my day, and no, it was not the 615am, in the cuna, wake up.

I am at el gimnasio, working up a good sweat on the bici, and I hear my name called. It is Bex y Max and they are at the front door of the gym. Huh? They were headed out to playa Santa Cruz, which is in the complete opposite direction of my gym. What are they doing there?

I come down from the bici area and say hola hola and ask the question. I hear from Bex that all Max can say is that he loves his Poppa and that he missed giving me my besito. There was no way she would get him to the playa, with both of them sane, unless he could see his Poppa, and then give me a besito y abrazo.

Wow...melt my heart. And he has no idea how that makes me feel? Wow.

The rest of the day was a-ok, but NOTHING can top that, so with that, I bid you an adios.

Hasta mañana.

Marco, Bexico y Max

No comments:

Post a Comment