lunes, el 28 de octubre de 2013



Buenos noches mis amigos!!

Currently 830pm and as Max sleeps, Bex works in the oficina and Bubba types away while keeping one ojo on the monitor and the other on the Seahawks game!! 

No niño book I read before Max was born, ever talked about how wacky things can be!! Examples? Tonight it took 45 minutos for The Whisperer to get the lil'man asleep. All he wanted to do was sing and say every palabra that he knows.

What else? How about asking for leche at 4am again? And then sleeping in until 645am. Huh? I almost made a doctor's cita after that sleep in!! It was madre's shift and I woke up and heard nothing. I peeked in and there was some super snugging going on...oh madre!!

So a 645am wake up leads to a 12noon siesta (yikes) and a 130pm wake up and maybe that is why Max didn't fall asleep until 815pm.

Before the siesta, we did manage a long prowl, a good desayunos as well familia swim. Score!!

Post siesta the familia went out on a prowl for some cumpleaños decoration items, as well as a pit stop at Poppie Loopie for pollo...hola hola to chorizo y pollo domingo!! After the prowl, it was an attempt (more wackiness) at lunch and then onto the bici and off to the Play Palace. But first...a pit stop at the gym to say hola hola to Poppa! Score!!

After my siesta, I jumped into the camioneta verde and headed off to see Raphael, mi otro mecanico. I waited a few minutes as he finished working on a van, and then he came over and looked at the truck.

He had not seem the engine before, and was impressed...maybe a little daunted by the turbo charger. 

The mission was to remove a connection to the injectors, attach the can of injector cleaner and let it do it's business. After struggling to get the connection undone, Raphael realized that he did not have the correct connection for the can of cleaner.

And when he reattached the line...gas leak. He fixed that and then spent 15 minutes scratching his head trying to figure out my gas usage issue...with no succees. Doph.

Having issues like this do make me long for living in a bigger city...but I think all I really need is a vacation. Yes, I do live in Mexico, but after 23 months straight of being in small town Huatulco, I am over due!!

With no success for the truck, I was off to talk to some peeps about possibly ordering some madera, wood, for a palapa on our playa. That is a new experience as now I am not only talking about regular things, but also talking about different types of woods, sizes and cuts.

I received the numbers and ouch....muy caro. I will have to think long and hard about this as it would have been a great palapa...but not sure how much it would be used before we pack up and move to Italy. Stay tuned.

So after two strikes, I was off to el gimnasio. After a so-so workout, I was headed home to do my usual rutina of clean up, PM rutina prep and of course, la cena.

Hooked up with the familia and after some leche y clean up, it was time for la cena. Follow that with a pre-tina time out for the lil'man (2 minutes in the corner for some hitting and pinching), a tranquilo tina time and then bed time.

Gotta tell you, Max needed that time out, but seeing the lil'man sitting in the corner and crying, really tugged at our heart strings. He was sorry and said sorry, but 2 minutes is 2 minutes...so as both padres reminded him that they loved him, Poppa joined him in the corner to make sure he understood.

The tina was not ready so Momma had Max assist in some dish washing, and all was well.

Onto the fotos.

Oh, it was sprinkler lunes on the CP grounds.




And as Max eyes his next sprinkler, I can tell you that it took 15 minutes to exit the gardens. Doph.


And after we said hola to all of Max's amigos, the trabajadores, I asked Max were he wanted to go and his answer was "roosters". Thus, we went back to look at the roosters.


And they were all quiet until Max came close to the cages and then they went nuts. Max's reply? He looks at me, points to the cages and says "kiss". Oh Max!!

Making a break for his Poppa. He does not mind being ahead of me, but get behind me and he runs like a cheetah to catch up.


Dos niñas...no problem.


Not sure from what city you are reading this blog, maybe you have a Burger King, home of the Whopper? We top that as we have...


Hey, DHL arrived at our door and we finally received the package sent from Max's abuelos via Amazon. Muchos gracias Oma y Opa....Max will open the regalo on 4 de noviembre.

Ok, you are all caught up. Have a great martes!!

Marco, Bexico y Max


No comments:

Post a Comment