lunes, el 5 de agosto de 2013




Max has got the 5am shadows under his ojos. Oh Max...awake at 5am again?

Buenos noches!! Currently a late one...930pm!! Ja ja ja

Just sharing the chill room with the lil'man who fell asleep quickly, but had the 9pm blues and needed some help (3 times) falling asleep again. Doph.

And to add to the PM wackiness...check this out.

I was online with Expedia.ca and found the best deal on flights from MEX to YVR, at $680 Cdn return. So I update our profile info, adding the lil'traveller, and by the time that is done, the cost of the flights has jumped to $1361 per person. 

Huh...that is now double the previous cost?

I go to United.com and the flight does not exist as it did on Expedia, and the one they do have, is $850 Cdn.

Hmmmm...off to Expedia.com, gotta love the Americans!! For whatever reason, the original flight was available and after doing some currency calculations, we are booked at $676 Cdn!! Score!!

Quite the adventure as we will need to fly into DF the night before (hello McDonalds!!), stay at the Hilton which is right in the airport,  and then catch a very early flight the next day.

A few days in Vancouver to see peeps and do our shopping, off to Whistler for a few, in Victoria for one night (hola Pagliacci's and it's oooo so good pan...bread!!), one more night in Vancouver, back to DF for a night and then home to Huatulco.

Let it snow, let it snow!!

Ok...our día in Huatulco? As you know, early start...yikes.

Early prowl and a great desayunos and because Max was tired and Bex was sleeping, it was "no familia swim lunes". Madre was triste!!

Max and I hit Che and then came home for leche y siesta. 

A good siesta, but not too long and it was nice to be up early...115pm!!

Bex y Max had their usual rutina...prowl, comida and then off to the playa, and today was playa Chahue.

I hit the gym and then came home and brain stormed how I could hide Max's leche. Today I laid out 5 Crown Royal bags and put a cup in each and then his leche bottle went into one.

It is sooo fun to watch him rush in, knowing that he has to fund his leche. We looked at each bag together and after the 4th he looked a little bummed, but that all changed when we got to the last bag!!

Ahhh, vida es buena.

Waaay easy dinner...hola to leftovers, a nice FT con Oma y Opa and then off to bed...and you are all caught up.

Fotos.

My blog...I get to decide if the hielo fotos go in. And I am not tired of seeing them!!





Hey mi lil'amiga...did I tell you that I broke a bloque de hielo? Using only my head?


Uhhh...did you really?


Ok, maybe not...but I did rub my belly on it!!


Max and his trabajadore amigos. They are construction hombres waiting for their morning ride to the site.


The sun was rising and I liked the colors.


From ayer, race day domingo, and the boys are watching their race.


On race day, Max hops on the couch for 5 or 10 minutes of TV, the only time he watches TV during the week.


And what does TV do to a niños brain? Just look at Max in this next foto. Race day hair on Poppa!!


That's all amigos.

Hasta mañana.

Marco, Bexico y Max

No comments:

Post a Comment