Wednesday October 26, 2011


No…no we did not have niño yet. Just took the night off from blogging.

10am and I am watching a work crew change a power pole on the street corner. It looks like someone took the corner too tight and cracked the pole. Interesting procedures to take the live wires off the wrecked pole and wire up the new pole.

As for last nights dinner…wow was my belly full from one of Romer’s burgers. I had the Man’s Man Burger…delicious.


Here is the link to Romer’s. They have two restaurants now…check’em out.


Great catching up with JR. And as mi amigo in TO said and I too now agree with, when I die and come back, I want Romer’s life!! The hombre has worked hard…and is still working hard…and has the results to show for it. Congrats JR.

So…I didn’t feel too bad when he picked up the tab!! Ja ja ja But what is up with me spilling beers? Another one ayer. Doph.

Joke of the day? I received a call from an amigo and that is RARE (from this hombre). I call him back and tell him I am in the hospital. He says congrats thinking it is for niño and I say naaaah. Heart attack because I was so surprised that he actually called. Ja ja ja

Anyway, he was working near Romer’s and I popped in to say hola on the way home. We are all set up for some eats and suds next week. Nice guy…will be good to hang out.

And who is hanging out tonight? Bexico is going to slowly make her way to see an amiga. Social butterfly? Lol

Hey…what is this a foto of? (compliments of the Vancouver Sun)


How about the first snowfall on the North Shore mountains!! Keep it coming as our hope remains to be on Mt Baker for Dec 2 and Whistler for Dec 5 and 6.


Last year Mt Baker received 857 inches of nieve and during the record breaking year of  1998-1999 it was 1140 inches…95 feet/29 meters!!


Whistler says they will be open on November 24!!

Back to our Wednesday.

First up was the lawyer. Now there is a great gig. Get clients to fill out the on line questionnaire, have the office assistant transfer the info onto the legal forms, get the clients to confirm the info is correct, and then charge them $300…and another $10 for photocopying!!

At least we are all set up. In case something does happen, we have left you know who all the fotos of the truck full of the fresh fruits. Ja ja ja

And then off to el gimnasio. Guess who joined me. Yup…the only 38 week pregnant woman in the whole place was Bexico!!

Off to Capilano Mall in North Van. The only mall we are aware of that is closed at 550pm on a Tuesday (we were there before our movie the night before).

Good score on some niño items at Sears…who knew. And we will head back once we find out if it is a niño o niña. Good thing we are headed back…need to stock up on vacuum cleaner bags!! Things we think of at the last moment.

Shopping poops us out…for different reasons. So we headed home and chill-laxed until I headed out. What? No WS game. What? Canucks lost again? Must be October!!

Tranquilo Wednesday is turning into tranquilo Thursday.

Have a great Thursday.

Marco y Bexico

No comments:

Post a Comment