Tuesday October 4, 2011

Don’t laugh at the service (or perceived lack of service) that you receive in Mexico.

Why? I had a 10am appointment to have the truck alarm looked at and of course it was working so-so when I arrived. But no service rep could assist me until 1025am…huh?

Anyway, service rep and tech decide I need to come back and have alarm “re-coded” and I am told I now need to make a “real” appointment to get this done. Now I didn’t have both fobs with me today, but wasn’t this a “real” appointment? Ja ja ja

So…I will book another time and see what they say.

Good workout and a fun story.

As I was walking through the gym, a trainer asked me about Mexico and as I was telling him the story, another client piped in about killings etc, but the part that was fun was the guy who was soooo excited about hearing the story, because he too has done the drive and followed many of the same routes we have taken.

He was a big pro-Mexico hombre…there are many of us out there!!

Headed to the storage locker to pay up and I must ask…what is it about drivers driving down one way streets in the wrong direction? Second time in less than a week I have seen a car coming at me when they shouldn’t be!!

Spent the afternoon browsing the web and email…good news…our mid-wife has emailed us our next 6 appointment dates and times….tick tock tick tock!! Ja ja ja

Headed out at 415pm to meet mi amigo Melon. Hello storage locker…leather MS jacket and a dozen golf balls for mi amigo. Always good catching up and we have planned our trip to Tulalip y Mt Baker for early diciembre.

Back at the condo…good news…Bexico’s light table will probably be sold mañana!! And we are also giving away a….VCR!! ja ja ja

Know anyone looking for 12 Riedel Cabernet wine glasses? Retail $600…a steal at $250!!

As for Bexico, new clients but she spent many quality hours working on her projects.

Mañana…el gimnasio and Metrotown to check on a few items we are still looking for. Also need to see if they can squeeze in an eye exam for me…I think it is time for the bi-focals. My primero niño and bi-focals…what a year!! Ja ja ja

Also looking forward to hooking up with Stuart…or Stu as I call him. I need an update on his plan of spending 3 months on the beaches of Mexico…alone except for his guitar!!

Hasta mañana.

Bubba y Bexico

No comments:

Post a Comment