Sunday October 16, 2011


Well I feel like a dufus…I got all wrapped up in our sunny excursion…that I forgot my 3pm iChat with mi hermana. Doph. Hopefully rescheduled for next week.

But earlier in the day I did manage to connect with TS in TO. Always fun to catch up and say hola.

Did I tell you about the great $3 find at Stupidstore? Bexico found something from our “to buy” list…humidity proof spice/salt shakers. These shakers have rubber lids that seal the holes…no humidity!! Last season we tried the rice etc…just too humid.

Foto Sunday? Is it true? Yup.

We took a drive into the Deep Cove area, stopping first at Cates Park where we went for a nice walk, and then off to Deep Cove itself. A small community…mainly tourists it looked like. And huh? No shop that sold fudge for the fudge craving pregnant woman?

Back to the fotos.














So that was the excursion. Throw in some NFL, a siesta and some great pizza for dinner…and that was my busy (ja ja ja) day. Good news? I doubled up on my BC Lions vs Saskatchewan RoughRiders bet and since BC won…I have 2 very cold cervezas waiting for me at Senor Pucks back in Huatulco.

Sad news that Indy lost a driver today. Bad crash.

Back to good news? Bexico is hard at work and has now been hired on for a contract that involves 50 drawings at an hour each. Good $$...someone might be bringing her computer to the delivery room!!! Ja ja ja

Proxima semana? Next week is a busy one starting with the ultrasound mañana, meeting the boys for some suds on martes y the mid wives on Wednesday.

Have a great week everybody.

Marco y Bexico

No comments:

Post a Comment