Tuesday October 11, 2011


Another two months of this and I won’t need the camioneta…it will be all aboard Noah’s Ark. Yikes is it wet out there.

Feliz Cumpleaños to mi hermano. Bella and some beers once I am all better!!

Talking about getting better…the fever has broken and the extra 2 hours of zzzz earlier today sure helped. Hope to be well enough to hit the gym mañana.

Bexico? All is good. Busy on her many projects, and she has several invitations to apply for future projects. It is all going to be about timing. I am very happy that we invested in the new Mac and the software, and I am excited to see Bexico learn some of the new ins and outs of both.

Conejito? Does everyone know that means bunny? Like she has a bunny in the belly?

Anyway, we went to the mid wives oficina and met with another of the 3 or 4 possible mid wives that we may end up with on D Day. Heard the heart beat and everything seems normal with niño. Answered a bunch of our questions and we are set for our next appointment which are now weekly.

Storage Locker Wars? Barry is coming to our locker mañana and might buy the hallway unit. I love this thing and might get something like it made for our Mojon villas!! I think we have 2 more days on the locker and it is almost empty…phew.

Bexico concurs…we need some fotos in this blog. Hey!! It is raining out there and I have a cold.

Mañana…lots of work for Bexico, I have el gimnasio and need to have the truck into the alarm shop. Of course…of course the alarm has been working fine for the past week. And then the moment I cross the border into the US, it will stop working. Ja ja ja

Mi amigo Ricardo is about to start his motorcycle journey from Portland OR to Huatulco. Buen viaje!!

Hasta mañana

No comments:

Post a Comment