viernes, el 22 de marzo de 2013



Buenos noches!!

I am not sure I can properly describe what it is like to try and type and post a blog with my computer issues.

Let’s just say the cursor is jumping around like a Mexican jumping bean.

But the peculiar part is that as I type this on Word, the cursor is fine. As soon as I try to copy and paste onto the web based blog, that’s when it gets to be NO fun.

Oh well…we move on….slowly!!

Great sleep!! Asleep at 8pm, one stir before 11pm and then up’ish for 30 minutes at 130am and then we slept until 7am!! Score!!

Great AM rutiina and the lil’hombre wolfed back a HUGE desayunos!! After that, we had to go walk it off and of course we had a great walk.

9pm UPDATE…short term renters downstairs…smokers from Ontario. Doph.

On the theme of smokers, click HERE for a funny smoking video I saw today, courtesy of the Ontario government.

Not the longest siesta and after we were up, madre packed up the lil’man and took him to see his abuelos. Today was their last full day here in Huatulco and it was time to play on the playa and say adios.

Me? I headed out for some facial manscaping. I got a hair cut and a full shave and right before my eyes, I lost 10 years and 4 kilos!!

The service was almost an hour and of that, 15 was on the haircut and 45 on the shave. Close shave with razor blades for the final touch. No nicks, but a little raw on one side of the jaw bone. Next time I treat my barber like Max and tell him “suave”!!

After the tune up, off to el gimnasio and then some more sol.

The familia arrived poco temprano so madre took Max out for a banana run and Bubba set us up para la cena y the PM rutina.

All smooth, no FT con O y O today, and Max was asleep by 745pm.

Fotos are next and I hope you appreciate them as due to the jumping bean cursor, they are near impossible to resize and post!!

About to start desayunos and the lil'man was attached to this camion. 


We are casual here. No elbows on the mesa, but a foot is ok.


Ah, the yellow silla.


You might see some writing on the chair. Let me explain. We were seeing more and more chairs at the pool, that not only had the unit number written on it, but some were locked up so nobody could use them and on even has a "keep off" written on it. Max's chair? In ingles y español, it states that it is free to use and everyone is welcome to it!!


Just a few poser shots before our walk.






Three feet from the condo, time to sit down and take a break!!


I'm up, I'm up!!


Fresh fruta y verdura.


Amigas of Max...group rate fotos at 50% discount.


Max saying hola to his carnicero amigos at Papaloapan, our local meat shop.


Mañana? What, sábado already? We have our condo cleaner at 9am, but our plan is to head to Mojon antes the siesta!! Domingo? Hola to a 1pm race!!

Buen fin de semana!!

Marco, Bexico y Max


No comments:

Post a Comment