jueves, el 28 de marzo de 2013


Welcome to blog post #925!! Gotta be honest, #926 will be better!!

No fotos today and I an trying to remember why. I think Max was not in a foto taking mood...it was more of a chase me and prevent me from walking in front of moving vehicles mood.

We all had a gr8 sleep...the AM rutina was great, including breakfast and of course the AM walk.

My cita con mi mecanico was postponed until lunes. Tony had too much work today and due to Semana Santa, will be off work for the next 3 days. Good for him!!

After a nice and long siesta, madre y Max did their thing and mañana, with all the gyms in Huatulco closed, I will join them at playa Chahue.

But today, while they lunched, I booked t off to pay our Telmex bill and hit up Che. The parking lot was full of out of town vehicles and the tienda was busy...but the checkout was a breeze!! And of course I was asked "¿como es Max?".

And scores? Who would have thunk you would find scores during Semana Santa? But Bubba has some leche fresca for the first time in a month and how about those Hershey coated pretzels?

Che has a smart system where it's shelves are primarily stocked using employees of the companies that supply the stock. So the leche might be stocked by the Lala peeps, while Coca Light is by the Coke peeps etc. 

My point? Normally you don't see these peeps talking to the touristo or for lack of better descriptions, the Gringos. But we have been going to Che long enough that the cookie stocker says hola to Max, an Alpura dairy senorita tried to get me to buy some leche in a box (I had to tell her "yo prefiero fresca" and show her my score) and then some Lala peeps assisted me with finding leche para Max. Nice to be known!!

I made it home in time to see the familia off to la playa and I hit our alberca for some sol of my own. And was it hot!! 

While chill-laxing in the alberca, I chatted up the esposa of Memo and she tells me FM3s don't exist anymore. Huh? So good thing I heard that as I now have some work to do!! Probably best to truck on down to INM and talk to Sandra o Nathalie directly and see what is up. Stay tuned.

After some roasting in the sun, it was time to prep la cena while Max leche'd up. After that, the boys went for a prowl around La Crucecita and next thing you know, tiempo para la cena.

We had another great dinner and having seen the abuelos for a post-siesta FT, we dialed up mi hermana and said hola to her during tina time.

Pretty easy bed time rutina, but Max has woken up 3 times already, and it is only 10pm...doph.

Madre is hard at work in her oficina...lots of work for the 2 clients she currently has!! Bex had a few questions for one of her clients and he put her in contact with a recycler, who promptly invited her to tour the facility...which is only a short drive outside Toronto!! Ah....no. Ja ja ja

Mañana sounds like another busy day for us!! Have a great viernes!!

Marco, Bexico y Max

No comments:

Post a Comment