miercoles, el 20 de marzo de 2013





Buenos noches!!


We start with a quote from a blogger named Rita Barrett.

“Speaking another’s language shows interest and respect for that person and his country. It says, “I value your culture, and I don’t expect you to do all the work in this relationship.” If we want world peace, I believe a good place to start is to learn to speak the world’s languages.”

To read her complete article, click HERE.


It made me think about all the peeps that live here 6 months of the year, and still speak no español. Or the tourists who only speak ingles, but speak it louder when talking to Mexicans, thinking volume will over come their lack of español.

Hey, my Spanish needs lots of work…but at least I am trying. Bex? Her history with French has really helped her with the verbos. Between the two of us…a great team!!

How was our miercoles? It started waaaay too early, with Max waking madre up at 530am. They let me sleep in until 7am!! When did 7am become sleeping in? How about 4 de noviembre 2011!! Ja ja ja

The boys had a great AM rutina!! Desayunos was a breeze and we took a walk in a different section of La Crucecita, saying hola to a lot of new peeps and being surprised by the amount of peeps who still knew Max!!

After the walk, home for the leche and the 2 plus hour nap!! Phew. Up early and if Max does not get the good zzzz’s, the afternoon and PM rutina can be dicey.

After the siesta, madre y Max spent the afternoon together while Bubba hit the gym and then sat at the pool. Oh it was a cloudy day, but I sat by the pool because I had forgotten my llaves!! I had to wait for the familia to come home!! Doph.

Max y madre had a walk, a late lunch, a shower and then took the bici around town. A fun afternoon and Max looked like he had a great time!!

The familia took anther walk so I could get us set up and we had some good eats para la cena!! Max prowled around the outside of his tina…his new pleasure…and had a FT con his abuelos.

Fairly easy bedtime rutina, but we have a faulty pack of panales and have had our share of non-absorbant ones. Doph!! That will keep your niño from falling asleep and staying asleep!!

And at 930pm, we have just given the room a blast of a/c and changed him up. Here’s hoping for lights out!!

Fotos.

Headed out for the AM walk.


Might need to buy some bigger playeras!!



Oh he had some spring in his step today!!


One muy curioso niño!!



Someone LOVES pelotas!!




Now THIS is a siesta!!


A few last fotos of Max before I headed out to el gimnasio.




Hard working hombre selling mats.


Max LOVES autobuses!! When he sees one, it is ah ah, followed by a wave hola and a waver adios.


I took the foto of the autobus as I knew he would get excited when I showed it to him.

This next foto of a Telmex vehicle, might explain why we sometimes have problems with out internet.


Mañana? Looking forward to some sol as I am feeling pale!!

Have a great jueves.

Marco, Bexico y Max

No comments:

Post a Comment