viernes, el 24 de enero de 2014



Yup, that is the look of a niño that slept in until...hold onto your seats...8am. Huh?

There is bad wacky, good wacky and hmmmm wacky...and that is what we file last night's sleep under. Lights out at 815pm and between then and 5am, Max was awake 4 times, but each time he only needed to be reminded he was in his cuna and to go back to sleep.

Between 10pm and 5am that included a little hand holding and/or a hand on the back, but we had great success going right back to sleep.

At 5am, Max bolted up and Poppa scooped him up right away and off we went. For the next 30 minutos there was some rocking, but mainly deep man snugs. Max was tnt and finally says to me "bebe". I was pooped, but I asked him if he wanted to sleep on me, and ta da...he climbed up and the next thing I know, I have 16 kilos sleeping on me.

15 minutes later, he rolled off and we were both lights out. The next thing I recall, I am looking at the clock and it is 730am....score!! I grab 15 minutes more zzz and the lil'man does not stir. At 745am I get up and the next thing I hear at 8am is the lil'man as he has climbed out of bed and has the best bed head you have ever seen.

That and the expression of un oso, bear, that has just woken up from a winter hibernation!!

Long sleep...new AM rutina!! Right into desayunos and Max and I cooked up huevos con queso and he also ate all his fruta and some salchichas!!

Not sure why he slept so long, the plan was to be home for 11am and then see how leche y siesta time went...after being awake for only 3 hours. Buen suerte!!

Off to Sorianas we went, Max walking the whole way there. with only a mochilla to carry our purchases back home, it was not a large load, but we grabbed what we needed and after a leche y panque put stop, I carried the lil'man home.

Lights out before noon and we are thinking he will be up by 130pm, his usual wake up time, but Max surprises us with a 2pm wake up. Wow. He has no fever and seems to have the normal amount (for him, but no other niño I know) of energy, so we do not think he is enfermo.

I headed off to el gimnasio and then pit stopped for some jugo, pollo for mañana y domingo, and then said hola hola to the gang at Gabriels.

Bex y Max had their comida and were headed to the playa, when Max decided a swim in the CP pool; was more to his liking. Huh?

So when I returned home at 4pm, the familia was still here, just heading out to the twins Palacio.

And at 5pm, you are currently caught up. Onto the fotos!!

Up in the air...it's a bird, it's a plane, it's the smoke stack from Imperial Pollo!!



Looking for the camioneta verde, as we parked it in a different spot last night and Max was concerned.


Seems like all is well, now that he knows the camioneta is safe and sound.


The Mayor saying hola hola to his constituents!!





Pica pica!!


The gorra es un poco larga, a little large, but with all the extra cabello, it fits a-ok!!


Poste pit stop.



Someone has some extra energía!!




Oh Maxowaxo...drinking and driving?


Agua break after all the shopping!!


Ok, I will finish this tonight...as I watch the last of my PVR'd Duck Dynasty episodes!!

Hasta pronto.

Buenos noches. Round one of bedtime is almost up...The Whisperer is on stand by!!

The familia came home from the Palace after lots of trampolina time, so we are hoping that bodes well for Max falling asleep easily!!

Good dinner...hola hola to the left over meatballs, and then onto the dance party, FT con Oma y Opa, tina time and bedtime.

Mañana? Usual sábado, but we made head to la Bocana on domingo. Stay tuned!!

Hasta mañana.

Marco, Bexico y Max


No comments:

Post a Comment