viernes, el 10 de enero de 2014


Buenos noches!!

We left Huatulco 5 days ago, and Bex and I are both wondering the same thing....when will the vacation start?

Argh...first off was all the BS about getting to Vancouver. And now throw in a day where Max would NOT take his siesta with Oma y Opa...and the lack of siesta impacts his greatly.

Oh, and what else? Bubba has bronchitis...ugh. I tried to tough it out on the hill, but could only muster up a few hours and a few runs. Then I spent 3 hours waiting in the Whistler Care Centre, trying to see the doctor.

We dropped off the prescription at the farmacia and they told us to come back in 2 hours. Long delays living so far norte.

Then the travel insurance peeps sent me an email with forms that need to be filled out by the doctor. Huh? I have already been to the med centre...and how am I supposed to print off these forms?

I better find a way because the visit cost me $389...this cost of this trip is becoming ludicrous!!

Currently 8pm and I have taken the first of my meds...fingers crossed as who wants to fly with sore ears and feeling this crappy?

All quiet from the Max room as I think Bex has fallen asleep giving Super Snugs to the lil'man.

No foto viernes...sorry about that. But I think you get the picture.

Mañana? Back to Vancouver and we will see what comes our way.

Buen fin de semana.

Marco, Bexico y Max


No comments:

Post a Comment