jueves, el 16 de enero de 2014


Well...one more night and one more flight and we will be home!!

Buenos noches from the DF Hilton in the aeropuerto. Oh, it was an early and long día, but at 930pm, Max is being put to bed and hopefully in 15 minutes I too will be lights out.

I guess you have figured out that I was released from the hospital. Yesterday I was out at 2pm and then we zoomed around town trying to do 3 days of to-do's, in 4 hours.

We got most of it done...and even managed to get completely disappointed by the peeps at Nissan. I send them this foto...


You figure the red arrows would have helped...they didn't. I needed 3 hoses and a pulley and walked out with one hose. Nice...not!!

As for today, Max tried his best on the flights, but he seems to have an aversion to seat belts and the seat belt sign that the Captain seems to turn on.

But two flights later we landed in DF and then we saw the huge line up for inmigracion. Thank goodness Bex flashed our inmigracion cards and the peeps allowed us to go into the Nationals line vs the foreigners line!!

A few minutes later we were through and our luggage was waiting for us. Always save your baggage stubs as they will not let you take your baggage before they have compared the numbers to make sure you are not stealing someones luggage!!

Next stop...customs. Very simple procedure here...red light, they search you, green light...adios. The hombre before us scored the red light and Max scored us a green light!!

Up to our hotel, off for some dinner, tina time and ta da.

My health? Slightly better. The tummy is still tender and I am still quite tired, but I did manage to eat more today...phew.

I will touch base with Doc Carillo and then next week get the first of several follow up blood tests.

Looking forward to getting home and forgetting about most of this trip. Yikes.

Hasta mañana.

Marco, Bexico y Max

No comments:

Post a Comment