viernes, el 21 de septiembre de 2012



Hola mis amigos!! Someone has tan lines!!

Friday night and Bex is working away in her oficina, Max is fast asleep after another great day, and I have one ojo on the tube and one on the blog update!!

Early morning…it was an hour before sunrise…doph.

Had a good morning but due to the early riser, we didn’t grab a walk before our siesta. And after our one hour plus siesta, we found a note from madre…join me in the pool!!

So I dressed up the lil’swimmer and he and madre had pool time while I got ready for el gimnasio.

Quiet gym session and then when I came home…nap #2 was happening…4 ojo cerrado!!

So I went to Che solo and lucked out. Real leche and I also grabbed some grilled red peppers….hello to red pepper aioli for our reggiano pollo!! And madre hasn’t found the maple syrup cookies in the fridge yet…doph!!

I came home and the familia was raring to hit the playa..so off we went.

Still sunny…Bubba has some extra color in his face today!! Fun time…hello!! The INM senorita came out to say hola…she LOVES Max!!

Some fotos?




Max LOVES to walk the playa and feel the wet sand in between his toes!!



The laugh is due to the warm shower I was receiving from Max!! That's what I get for parading him around sin ropa!! Ja ja ja


On the way home, Max y Bex got out at Che so they could stretch the legs and so Max could stay busy until it was time para la cena.

I came home and started the dinner and off we went.

Good pm rutina and Max has only stirred twice…knock on wood.

Misc fotos.

Colorful comedor economico.


Un ojo Bob.


Being muy tonto con un empty garrafon.


Baskets for sale.


Mañana? Sábado already? Nothing “planned” for our fin de semana…but there is a race on domingo…1pm Huatulco time!!

Have a great weekend.

Marco, Bexico y Max

No comments:

Post a Comment