jueves, el 20 de septiembre de 2012



Buenos noches.

If history proves me correct, I have 15 minutes until Max need me!! He has been asleep for 30 minutes…stay tuned.

The familia is tired today…not doubt about it.

Rough sleep for the lil’guy…rough sleep for his parents. We both scored some good nap time with Max and due to the end time of nap #2, we stuck to the 2 nap schedule, stretched it out until bed time and thus Max was lights out.

Max was up at 715am…right on schedule, but due to sore teeth and his crappy sleep, first nap came after 2 hours vs the 3 we have been achieving lately.

No crisis, we are good at changing plans on the fly.

How was the new and improved PP? Great except for Max was moving one bin and making his way into the cocina. Give him the complete sala and he still wants to be in the one are his padre is in!!

Our walk came after our long nap and we headed to the shoe store, zapoteria. I had seen some Chuck Taylor’ish shoes for Max and we found a pair that fit.

We love the Crocs, but too tough for him to walk in right now. Friendly senorita at the tienda, the other senorita was sitting down and reading the bibila with 2 Mormons. Who knew?

9pm UPDATE

Right on schedule…Max needed some TLC and is back asleep. He should (knock on madera) stay asleep for a few hours.

Back to the day…so we bought these shoes and the senorita laced up Max and we dropped $60 pesos and off to test them out!! $4.68 Cdn for shoes? Hello!!

So Max LOVES the new shoes and spent 30 minutes walking around the bandstand in the zocalo. While there, we bumped in Luis, the hombre we met the other day. He was there with his hija…o is it his nieta?

He said hola to Max and this time the niña still was timida, but at least did not cry.

Max did his cruising, said hola to some senoritas and then we headed home where madre took over.

Bex’s back is so-so. We sent an email to Doc Carillo…looking for names and numbers, but did not hear back. So mañana, we will give him a shout and see what he recommends.

So madre y max spent the afternoon together, madre being very aware of her back and not tweaking it. Tough to do with the lil’ball o’energia…but she kept up!!

Me? El gimnasio and then I grabbed a roti for madre y Max’s cena. Hola to some leftover Bubba chili para yo!!

Fun experience at el gimnasio…Anita asked me a question and I could not understand her. One, it was asked too fast and two, there were some words I did not understand.

She repeated it twice but no luck. So I got her to write it out and I understood 9 out of 10 palabras…but the one word was a verbo I did not know, and could make no sense of the question.

I asked her to change the sentence, she did and ta-da. She wanted to know how she could teach her hijo ingles.

We went through an exercise and I promised to help her when I see her in the gym. I also explained how I know many palabras, but my frases need work…as do my verbos. I told her how Tony y Carlos will change a sentence so I can understand it, and she “got it”. I guess until now, she over estimated my ability to speak and understand español? I have them all fooled!! Ja ja ja

The familia was in the pool when I came home, and it had clouded over, so the plan was made to skip the playa…and I ran upstairs to put on my swim shorts!!

Max walked the pool and then we headed up to get ready for a pre-dinner familia walk.

Nice and cool and we went back to the zocolo so Max could show off his new shoes!!

One or two more kilos and the sling will have to be put into the box where we keep memories of our lil'...and not so lil'guy.


Click on fotos to see a larger image.










Max y madre getting ready to practice his walking.



I hadn't seen this behaviour from Max before today. He just lay down.


And actually put his head down for 15 seconds.


Maybe he got the idea from these characters?


After the zocolo, off to Oxxo to get some water to wash Max's manos, and then it was home and time for the pm rutina…and you are all caught up.

Misc
        
A quick FT con mi hermano…keeper of all my old work suits…just in case!! Lol

Also popped into SCA and bought the rest of the mil isla AND grabbed some mayo!! We are stocked up again!!

10pm….time to post this and hit the sack.

Have a great viernes. Huh? Friday already!!

Hasta mañana.

Marco, Bexico y Max

No comments:

Post a Comment