miercoles, el 12 de septiembre de 2012




Buenos noches!!

Rough sleep for the lil’guy…up many times…hello to too much gassy foods. Doph.

So we cut back on the beans, spuds, broccoli y cauliflower…lol.

Currently 945pm, Max has been asleep since 745pm’ish and has stirred only once. Doph…did I just jinx it?

Madre had the lil’guy 2am-730am so I could sleep, and I took the next shift…and then slept much of the day. I am fighting something again…and if I am not better mañana…hola to Doc Carillo.

So, no gym for me and other then a walk with Max, a trip to Papaloapan and pool time, my day was spent inside. Sucks not feeling  well.

Oh well. Madre y Max had a great day…playa and a nice walk…except for a few hormiga bites!!

We have a new schedule for our day and if it goes to plan, Max will continue to have 2 naps and get to bed early, but it will also allow us familia time at the playa, just later in the day. That way padre can have the morning shift and also get to el gimnasio. Stay tuned.

So, a tranquilo día…but we do have fotos!!

Max telling me it is time for our morning walk.


Silverio y....na na na na na na na na Max Van!!



...and so then padre made me eat ceral para mi desayunos...


Uh padre...just chatting it up with Silverio.


Tío has no pollo...Buzz Lightyear will have to do!!


And from madre's walk and pit stop at the parque.




Camera bag tasted bad.


I'm outta here. I'd rather go swimming!!

The niño LOVES to splash!!








Mañana? Here’s to feeling better so I can drag my butt to el gimnasio, but more importantly…go to the playa con mi familia!!

Last foto...one VERY happy padre.


Saludos

Marco, Bexico y Max

No comments:

Post a Comment