Sunday September 12th, 2010

I had the pleasure of recounting the hilarious events of the past with my former babysitter from K-W.  I only wish I had known she was in the 604 area code much sooner than 3days before moving to a different country.....where I will, evidently still get to keep the 604 area code thanks to Mr. Magic Jack.  I am eager to pack the kitchen items into blue bin number 4 to see if we are, in fact, able to take all our items with us on this journey.

When we moved out of the Taylor apartment and relinquished a fair amount of items...furniture, clothes, appliances, bed (which the mattress was promptly removed within 20minutes by the ever so appealing downtown east side folk) it seemed as though there was not much left.  6weeks in temporary apartment and more than half a dozen trips to the Book Warehouse has now left us with a few more items than perhaps we need......I am eager to begin the jenga like game of fitting everything in our trusty green truck.

The case of ginger beer that was given to me by my kind co-workers will be a nice treat to cool in our super groovy cooler which is sitting at a cool 3degrees.

Yoga with Miss C tomorrow and then 2 more days at the Fish....am eager to leave the restaurant life behind and begin building the Supertoons Empire also known as Imperio Supertoons:)

No comments:

Post a Comment