Monday September 6, 2010

Went out and bought 2 more Spanish-English translation books. We can now start our own library!! Yikes. But this one is the one...pictures!! So, you will all get a Spanish lesson every time you sign on to look at the blog. 

Donde esta la calabaza?

With out using Google translator, what is the translation?

Yes..."where is the pumpkin?" is correct!!

8 days to go...trying to run out of food and figuring out what to do with the extra 24 rolls of TP. lol Ok...so I found a sale and loaded up...and we didn't "unload" as much as I thought we would before we left. More fibre coming up!!

Since the last entry, I have had my going away Bella all dressed pizza with my brother...as well as a few glasses of suds. More suds on Saturday with my guitar playing amigo Stuart...living his dream. And of course Nascar Sunday came and went.

Golf at Point Roberts with 6 of us is now pitch and putt with just me and Melon. All good as I hate always having to play bad to make the others feel good about their scores!! ha ha ha. Maybe I take up golf in Huatulco? I might be able to find the time to make that happen.

A hike with Mike from 55 and some NFL with Snets later this week and my social calendar should be coming to a close.

Bought a thermometer so I can track the temps in the condo and on the beach. I should have just got the one that says hot and hotter. Average temp year round is 25 with lows of 20 and highs into mid 30's. Looks like rainy season is June thru September...supposed to be prime surfing weather then. We will do the first year and see if we need to take some time off during those months for the years down the road. Super dry (like 3mm rain) the months of Dec thru April.

The plan is to unload the Mexican locker on Sunday and bring it all to the condo and do a "test" packing job to see how much room we really do have. Then we clean the condo on Tuesday, get the damage deposit back and take off on Wednesday.

For most of the trip down we will find hotels/motels along the route, but did spend a bitt (hee hee hee) of time looking at hotels in Reno and Vegas as it would be nice to just drive to those locations knowing we are set for the night.

Still a few odds and ends to do, but have 8 days to accomplish those tasks!!

Until next time...

Donde esta la calabaza?

No comments:

Post a Comment